Void to Voyage
A short term, long term, crisis accommodation, respite accommodation and Supported Independent living for NDIS participants
We will help fill the void so they can voyage to the world
- Support coordination – specialist specialists coordinator.
- Family and carer’s support.
- Trained staff in the areas of disability, health and social work.
- Assist participants with daily tasks, skill building and taking participants to appointments.
- Spending time with participants in activities they enjoy.
You are an NDIS participant with approval for short term accommodation in your NDIS plan.
About the Founder
Aury’s youngest loves soccer and rugby and has an incredible sense of humour. He is an NDIS participant – a warm and bright little star in the making.
Aury’s professional background is in social work, with a career spanning 19 years and her areas of expertise are risk assessment and advocacy. Over this period Aury held various roles with the Department of Health and Human Services. Her most recent role is in a legal environment where she advocates, negotiates and briefs lawyers.
Aury has completed a Bachelor of Social Work (RMIT) and a Bachelor of Arts with a major in philosophy and sociology (Monash University). She is currently studying law to further her passion to advocate for the most vulnerable in society.